October Roundup

Guess what - It's roundup time again!

I'll start right away without babbling, but please read the question at the end, I really need your help....

October is over - here we go:





The Month in Books:

You can find reviews of both of them, when clicking the links. Check them out. Panorama City made it into my favourite books of all time list.

The Month in Films and Series:

  • Lost  >>> I've finished it now, I've never seen it before. I was hooked until the last episode.
  • Once Upon a Time >>> I'm finally up to date again
  • Vampire Diaries >>> Same as with Once Upon A Time, not sure if I'll still like to see series 7...
  • And of course Doctor Who >>> The new series, which is on BBC One at the moment, is so much better as the last one

The Month in Music:


    The Favourites:

    • Book: Panorama City
    • Film/Series: Doctor Who. I know I said I wouldn't put it in here, because you already know what a huge fan I am. But the new series  and Doctor Number 12 really deserve it now.
    • Song: Without You - Oh Wonder. Touches my heart, can't stop listening, that's it.

    So this was my October. I loved seeing Imagine Dragons live. Can't wait for my next gig, which will be alt-J at the 23rd November.

    I'm not sure whether to continue these posts... Please help me out guys. Should I keep the Roundups or change them to shorter ones with just the Month's blog posts or just stop doing them at all? Leave a comment or tweet me @JuliaSophieD. I'm looking forward to reading your advice!

    Love
    Julia x

    Follow

    1 comment :